Our doctor(s) and staff are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We are concerned about your dental care and want to ensure you that it is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our payment policy.
For single-visit procedures, our policy is that payment is due in full at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit card payment (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office:
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
For your convenience, payments may be made with cash, personal check, and bank draft, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.